Consultancy Services from the Centre of Excellence -
Our strategic and practical consultancy services cover all areas associated with Smart Local Energy Systems:
- Developing comprehensive Local Area Energy Planning studies
- Identifying EV opportunities & modelling EV charging
- Heat Networks, Concept Design & techno-economic modelling:
Exploring long term options for decarbonising heating and cooling across the entire project area.
- Developing business cases for Smart Local Energy Systems (SLES):
Testing the applicability of new business models suitable for large energy schemes
- Engaging with local stakeholders and the community:
We believe that effective customer engagement and onboarding are central to developing large energy schemes. This includes leading on a co-design process with the local community and other stakeholders which aims to deliver a high-quality design that celebrates civic pride and responds sensitively to the context.
- Developing a customer journey:
Our tailored framework for the customer journey comprises a range of phases from preliminary engagement to testing of commercial models and, ultimately, commercial agreements. We can support you throughout all of these stages.
- Testing the applicability of new business models suitable for large energy schemes
- Exploring and advising on funding opportunities
- Developing detailed design
- Developing innovative and sustainable architectural solutions
GreenSCIES Centre of Excellence Home Page